Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's OFFICIAL!

I have met another of my 2011 goals! I started a blog!

This is primarily for my Close To My Heart business - certainly family and friends may pick up a little insight or happenings in the Joray household by stopping by occasionally as well!

July has been a WHIRLWIND! I was visiting family and attending a Close To My Heart convention (CTMH) in California! I am trying to settle back in our routine except there is
SO MUCH TO DO!   From unpacking to sharing all the news!!

Very exciting changes, additions and future plans with CTMH -
New Idea Book release is August 1st! 
Be sure I know you want one so I can reserve your copy! I only have a limited supply. Members of my clubs receive their book FREE!

Convention was set in Disney style - from our hotel & convention center to the theme of our classes, from our entertainment to our keynote speaker.

I am thrilled to share my commitment as your consultant and announce the
NEW MISSION STATEMENT for CTMH -
We show you how to celebrate relationships through discovering YOUR creativity,
to preserve and share the moments that matter most!

Check back often to see the excitement!

I am throwing out love & congratulations to Dan & Claudine Fish who married today in Scotland! LOVE YOU BOTH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment